Sudbury Museum Trust - Map Explorer

Map Explorer

Map 4. New Street - Suffolk Square

Thumbnail view - 4. New Street - Suffolk Square

From The Croft across North Street and Girling Street as far as Constable and Humphry roads. Note subsequent hand-drawn additions made by the Borough Surveyor 1885-1904 recording subsequent development, particularly to the east of Girling Street. Strange that Vanner and Fennellís silk factory off Girling Street (1898) and St Johnís Methodist Church (1902) have been drawn in but not the Masonic Hall (1886). LXX11.15.19

Sponsored by:

© Sudbury Museum Trust 2008