Sudbury Museum Trust - Map Explorer

Map Explorer

Map 10. Church Street - Cross Street

Thumbnail view - 10. Church Street - Cross Street

From Ballingdon Bridge and Freemenís Little Common across to Priory Walk and School Street. A few minor alterations and notes from the 1950s but otherwise as published in 1887. Note the many yards which were so much a feature of the old town, allowing cottages and workshops to be built behind the main street frontage. LXXIX.3.3

Sponsored by:

© Sudbury Museum Trust 2008